photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Chic Boutique in Mexico City


Anyone who knows me knows of my love for chic boutique hotels. I love the modern design, attention to detail, and smaller size, which allows for more personal service than that of a large chain hotel. I recently came across the Condesa DF Hotel in Mexico City. I love its open, airy design. I have been wanting to visit Mexico City for a while now since there is so much to see, especially for a Spanish teacher. Unfortunately, my husband is afraid of the high crime. I'm hoping we can get a group together sometime or get someone to guide us around the city. If you go before I do, stay at the Condesa and let me know what it's like. http://www.condesadf.com/








1 comment:

Sheri said...

Wow! That is an amazing looking hotel. I love the lights in the bar. I might have to make something like that. I needed an idea for Madison's room. I guess I just need to find a balloon big and round enough to shape them.