photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Hills are Alive with the Sound of Drama

One of my guilty television pleasures, The Hills, returns with its third season tonight. I'm excited to see what new drama ensues along with Lauren and Whitney's cute clothes. I am secretly looking forward to hearing more verbal diarrhea from douchebag extraordinaire, Spencer. "Sweet. My answer is get out of my car." Tune in tonight at 9:00 pm/CST.


2 comments:

Sheri said...

Okay, I am sooo glad I am not the only 20-something I know that watches this show. I have it on the DVR waiting for some impressionable minds to go night-night this evening. :D

Anonymous said...

I am soooo addicted to The Hills. Don't let Kenny fool you, he likes it too. Nobody said he HAD to sit there for an hour....
My favorite moment "You are pretty much the most awesome person..." Huh? Pretty much? Not THE most awesome...just pretty much?