photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The Long-Awaited Sex and the City Movie

I am beyond excited about the upcoming Sex and the City Movie! I have every season on DVD and watch them almost every night before bed. I've missed the SATC characters so much and can't wait to see how their lives have evolved.

Did Charlotte and Harry's long-awaited baby finally arrive? Are Samantha and Smith still together? How do Miranda and Steve like living in Brooklyn? How old is Brady now? And of course, the question everyone wants answered...what happened with Carrie and Big? Are they still together? From the look of this picture, which was taken during filming yesterday, I'd say that their chemistry is still sizzling. The movie is slated to hit theaters on May 30, 2008.

Update: Charlotte's pregnant in the movie!!!

3 comments:

mrsplainjane said...

fun!!! Looking forward to it, though I wish they were just doing the show again instead of a movie...

Anonymous said...

I have to echo mrs. plain jane's comments. The show was fabulous but I am looking forward to the movie.

Things That Inspire said...

I read that the pregnant Charlotte was part of a dream sequence....