photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What Is Your Favorite Style?


What is your favorite style? That is just one of the many questions being asked over at Decorum Design Forum. I can certainly appreciate all styles, but I would say that I am most drawn to eclectic, Hollywood Regency, and updated traditional styles. I suppose taking a little of this and a little of that would classify me as mostly eclectic. How about you? Do you have a favorite style or one that you cannot identify with at all? I'd love to know.

Traditional



Mid-Century Modern


Hollywood Regency



European: French, Belgian, etc.



Industrial Chic
Eclectic
(I could have posted 100 pictures for this category!)




Ethnic Inspired: Moroccan, Asian, Indian, etc.


Minimalist

A huge thank you to everyone who has joined Decorum Design Forum so far! Please don't be afraid to post new topics or reply to existing ones! If you posted about Decorum on your blog or have passed the word on to your friends, a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Don't be left out! Make sure to join in on the fun. There is still time to qualify for the drawing for the gorgeous crystal lamp valued at $315! In order to be entered into the drawing, you must be one of the first 100 registered members with 10 or more posts by February 28th.

For details about Decorum and our first giveaway, click here. To visit the forum, click here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Def. an eclectic girlie all the way!

Things That Inspire said...

Traditional with a twist, but also layered European. I love the images in this post!

Bonnie- amour amour said...

Until now I thought my traditional/European style was a little boring. Now I am just going to call myself eclectic and be proud of my style ;) I LOVE the second pic under eclectic!
Bonnie x
P.S Loving Decorum, such a great idea

Anonymous said...

I am changing my style right now. I am leaving a very ethnic, eclectic look and going toward mid-century modern. I would love to add a hint of funkiness and a hint of glam. We'll see where it goes! We are seriously thinking about looking at mid-century homes in Meyerland. I NEEDED to re-decorate, so that's why I've taken this direction.

alison giese Interiors said...

Wow, that's a toughie...Electic is probably my top choice, minimalist being my last.

Anonymous said...

a traditional girl all the way...that like to have some European flavors in some corners of the house!!!
Love your pictures!

paula said...

i am traditional, modern, industrial, with splashes of glam and rustic. is there such a thing?

Teacats said...

I adore ANY decor style that truly reflects the lives and souls of the people that live in that room or space! Count me in as Traditional/European with a Touch a Magic! (or perhaps Alchemy?)

Jan at Rosemary Cottage

I ♥ You said...

has to be eclectic because it incorporates elements of all of the others together. i'm too picky and fickle to be one set thing so an eclectic mix works for me. all these images are gorgeous by the way. :)

No.35style said...

i can't decide what my style is exactly because i love a little bit of everything...i do love that industrial chic room pictured.