photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Sponsor Spotlight: Island Company

MEXICO_SPREAD-2013
Winter is my least favorite season of the year. While we are lucky to have mild winters in Houston, I still find myself longing for warmer weather. Combine that with a hectic schedule and you’ll probably understand why I sometimes find myself dreaming of beautiful destinations like Palm Beach or Southern California. As a result, my partnership with Island Company could not be more timely! Headquartered in West Palm Beach, Florida, Island Company has continuously celebrated an authentic island experience with its “Escape. Travel.Live.” motto and popular linen and cotton dresses, tunics, and men's and women's swimwear since the company was launched in 2002 by founder, Spencer Antle.
image
Over the last decade, Island Company has grown to be carried in 300 high-end boutiques and 5-star resorts around the world, and also operates six freestanding retail locations in fabulous resort destinations like Palm Beach, Naples, Nantucket, Martha's Vineyard, Grand Cayman and East Hampton. Most recently, Island Company opened a 2,300 square foot flagship store on Palm Beach’s iconic Worth Avenue. “I wanted this store to feel like an escapist ride and the clothes you take home at the end are mementos of the experience that can only be had at Island Company.” The expansion is expected to continue as two new stores planned for Hawaii and Las Vegas are slated to open in 2013. “It’s surreal to look back and remember that Island Company started with 13 bikinis that I came up with overnight. With men’s, women’s, sun care, eyewear and more in the works…it’s fun to think about what I’m planning on doing next.. The journey has been a lot of fun, but I’m only getting started…” says Antle. It’s so exciting to see Island Company’s growth! If you are planning a winter getaway or vacation come spring, be sure to check out Island Company’s chic and classic assortment of bathing suits, tunics, dresses, and accessories—I’ve included my top vacation must-haves in this post!
image

For more on Island Company, visit them on their Blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

P.S. I'm at Design Camp in Atlanta! You can see some fun sneak peeks by following LDV on Instagram!

3 comments:

Gabrielle | Savvy Home said...

I LOVE Island Co! I visited their new store in Palm Beach over the holidays and got myself the most perfectly fitting bikini ever. Didn't even look like the same body. I'm never buying from another bathing suit company again.

mikky said...

Looking at this clothing line makes me wish I could hop on a plane to some tropical destination, sit under the palm trees and drink from a pineapple. Ahhh I need a vacation!

:)
mikky
www.todaloos.com

travelkate said...

Love island co...I have visited both the palm beach and Naples location...didn't know about the expansion excited to check it out next time I'm in palm beach :)